Friday, July 10, 2009

happiest days of 2009 ...till date

It was 9th jan 2009 ....CAT result came with another surprise ....I got call from IIM Shillong. Initially it seemed that every other fellow might have received it , however, i cam to know later on that it was only the chose n few ...most of them haven't received any call.
It took some day to decide that I should at least give it a try and that too with brute force.
Started my happiest day when I met Mr Malay. His classes were awesome ...as it was so knowledgeable and really true and honest knowledge transfer excercise. The level of mentorship was simply the best. The hitting on our moral and ethical value always pushed me to bring the best out of me . It really forced me to think a lot about what I really want to achieve in life.

I couldn't made it to IIM Shillong but those were the happiest days of 2009 (till date)......

No comments: